It is important to choose a floor tile that can stand up to the daily wear and tear of your household.
- • Stone looks are popular and they fit any decor and style.
- • Wood Look tiles look and feel like the real thing, but the biggest advantage is there is no maintenance involved that natural wood floors do
- and you can use them in wet areas where natural wood you can't.
- • Tumbled Marble and Tumbled Marble Looks offer a timeless appeal.
- • Marbleized looks give you a more formal feel.
- Patterned floor tiles recreate authentic Victorian and Edwardian patterns in halls, kitchens, bathrooms as well as paths and patios. They can be used in restoration projects and are ideal for feature floors for a modern look.
Our design consultant staff can provide you with options to choose for a long lasting durable floor tiles with timeless beauty.
Estimate tile quantities - when measuring for floor tile the rule of thumb is length x width + waste - typical waste factor is 10%, 15% for tile being installed diagonally or a room with a lot of cuts, waste factor varies upon tile size, layout configuration of room patterns - these installations require more cuts therefore more waste. Always consult with your contractor for precise measuring.
Make sure to warm your floors with Nu Heat Floor Warming Systems.
Feel the heat with Nu Heat http://www.nuheat.com/floor-heating